Investing in Moonee Valley
Moonee Valley is the perfect location to live, work, visit and invest. Located less than seven kilometres from the heart of Melbourne's CBD it's sophisticated public transport and regional road networks; an educated workforce; a strong economy and growing population all ensure Moonee Valley is an ideal location to do business.
The Economic Development Strategy outlines our priorities to support the economic growth of Moonee Valley.
How can we help?
If you are thinking of setting up your business in Moonee Valley or need advice on how to grow your existing business the Economic Development unit offers a range of services to assist you.
Our key services include:
Support is provided to businesses through:
- events, training and workshops
- business advice and referral
- permit assistance
We promote Moonee Valley as a great place to live, work, visit and invest by:
- delivering marketing campaigns
- collaborative marketing with traders
- providing marketing advice
- promoting the value of local shopping
We build and support local precincts and meeting places through:
- marketing funds (special rates)
- encouraging community projects
- improving public spaces
We support new and existing business to relocate or expand by providing:
- market research and site identification
- planning application guidance
We represent the needs and interests of businesses:
- within Council
- to State and Federal Governments and
- regional stakeholders
If you would like any information or assistance in setting up or expanding your business in Moonee Valley, contact our Economic Development unit on 9243 8866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org