What is the Annual Report?
The Local Government Act 1989 requires all Victorian Councils to prepare an annual report in respect of each financial year.
We measure and report on our performance against delivering our Council Plan through the Annual Report.
The purpose of the Annual Report is to:
- report on our performance against delivering the objectives of the Council Plan
- report on the strategies and activities implemented to meet these objectives
- highlight key achievements and challenges
- provide details of our financial position
The report includes copies of the Performance Statement and Financial Statement which are audited by the Victorian Auditor-General’s Office. The report is prepared in accordance with the Local Government Act 1989 and the Local Government Reporting Performance Framework (LGPRF).
As part of our environmental commitment to reducing paper use, we encourage you to read this report online.
2015/16 Annual Report
Plain text version
Past Annual Reports
- 2014/15 Annual Report (pdf, 4.35MB)
- 2013/14 Annual Report - Part One (pdf, 1.55MB)
- 2013/14 Annual Report - Part Two (pdf, 5.55MB)
- 2013/14 Annual Report - Part Three (pdf, 3.86MB)
- 2013/14 Annual Report - Part Four (Performance Statement and Financial Report) (pdf, 1.5MB)
- 2012/13 Annual Report full design version (pdf, 2.7MB)
- 2011/12 Annual Report full design version (pdf, 3.9MB)
- 2010/11 Annual Report (pdf, 6.5MB)
- 2009/10 Annual Report (pdf, 3.65MB)
- 2008/09 Annual Report (pdf, 3.65MB)
Plain text versions:
Sam Merrifield Library also keeps hard copies of previous years' Annual Reports.
For more information on Annual Reports, call our Business Performance Officer on 9243 8888.