Community centres & halls
We offer a variety of community facilities for hire. These facilities can be used for children's birthday parties, christenings, family reunions and various sporting and exercise groups.
Hiring a community facility
All centres are available for hire on a casual or regular basis.
General terms and conditions
- Community facilities are available from 9am to 6pm for casual hirer.
- Facilities are not for hire for birthdays past 12 years of age or for teenage functions.
- Minimum 3 hour time applies for morning or afternoon bookings and 4 hour minimum if over the lunch period.
- Booking times must include set up and clean up times.
- Public liability fees and casual rates will apply.
Read our Terms and Conditions (pdf, 337KB). This covers all facilities listed below except Crown Street Stables.
Bookings and enquiries
Call us on 9243 8888 to make an enquiry or see our frequently asked questions (docx, 20KB).
Summary of community facilities
Trestle tables and chairs are located in each facility to seat the capacity of the facility. For more details and to view photos of each facility, see the individual pages below.
Fees and charges
||All Day Hall Hire
|$23 per day
||$60 per hour
||$13.50 per hour
||Not for Profit
|To be supplied by group
||$32 per hour
||$13 per hour
Please note: The above fees and charges apply for all facilities listed above except for the Avondale Heights Community Precinct Stadium and Crown Street Stables.