Bradshaw Street Community Hall
Address: 9-11 Bradshaw Street, Essendon
Bradshaw Street Community Hall is a large hall suitable for dancing, martial arts and other recreation activities.
This facility is currently at capacity and not available for private functions or regular hire.
- Main hall with wooden floorboards and permanent stage
- Capacity of 100 seats
- Kitchen facilities including oven, stove, fridge and hot water unit
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Wheelchair access
- Male, Female and Accessible toilets
- Car park with 25 spaces on site
For more information, contact our Community Facilities Officer on 9243 8888 or email@example.com