Address: 49-53 Canterbury Street, Flemington
Canterbury Street Stables is a large hall that can be used for events such as:
- martial arts
- children's birthdays
- community meetings
- other recreation activities
Canterbury Street Stables has a capacity of 100 people seated within the hall.
Features and equipment
- Timber floorboards
- 100 Chairs
- 13 trestle tables 1800mm x 720mm
- Ceiling fans
- Full kitchen with 600mm oven, stove, fridge/freezer, microwave and hot water unit
- Upstairs mezzanine area with tables and couches
- Male and Female toilets
- Wheelchair access
- Street parking
- Children's playground
Please note this facility does not have disabled toilets.
Canterbury Street Stables is available to hire every day except for shut down dates over the Christmas period. Dates will be blocked out starting from the 23 December each year.
Facilities cannot be booked for teenage birthdays, 18th or 21st.
- 9am to 6pm for all casual bookings
- 9am to 10pm for regular hirers
- Casual hire $60 per hour - booked time must include set up and clean up times
- Minimum of 3 hours morning or afternoon or 4 hours if wanting the lunch period
- Regular hire Commercial rate - $32 per hour - minimum of 1.5 hours
- Regular hire Not for Profit rate - $13.00per hour - minimum of 1.5 hours
Prices effective until the 23 December 2016 inclusive of GST.
Penalty rate applies per hour or part thereof beyond agreed booking time stated on hire agreement.
Make a booking request online
Check if the room is available and make a tentative online booking request for your event.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions will help you through the booking request process
- At the end of the process you are emailed a booking request number
- We will contact you to discuss your booking request
For more information, contact our Community Facilities Officer on 9243 8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.