Cooper Street Community Centre
Address: 101 Cooper Street, Essendon
Cooper Street Community Centre has two rooms that can be used for events such as:
- community meetings
- exercise groups
- dance groups
- small children's birthdays
Cooper Street Community Centre has a capacity of 20 people seated in Program room 3 and 30 people in Program room 4.
Features and equipment
Program room 3
- Carpeted floor
- 8 plastic trestle tables 1800mm x 720mm
- 30 chairs
- Reverse Cycle air-conditioner
Program room 4
- Polished wooden floorboards
- 6 plastic trestle tables 1800mm x 720mm
- 20 chairs
- Overhead fans
- Full kitchen with 600mm oven, stove, fridge/freezer, microwave and hot water unit
- Male and Female toilets with change area
- 50 space car park on site
- Children's playground near facility
Cooper Street Community Centre is available to hire every day except for shut down dates over the Christmas period. Dates will be blocked out starting from the 23 December each year.
Facilities cannot be booked for teenage birthdays, 18th or 21st.
- 9am to 6pm for all casual bookings
- 9am to 10pm for regular hirers
- Casual hire $60 per hour - booked time must include set up and clean up times
- Minimum of 3 hours morning or afternoon or 4 hours if wanting the lunch period
- Regular hire Commercial rate - $33 per hour - minimum of 1.5 hours
- Regular hire Not for Profit rate - $13.50 per hour - minimum of 1.5 hours
Prices effective until the 23 December 2017 inclusive of GST.
Penalty rate applies per hour or part thereof beyond agreed booking time stated on hire agreement.
For more information, contact our Community Facilities Officer on 9243 8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.