Address: 1 Emerald Street, Essendon
Emerald Street Community Hall is a small room suitable for community meetings.
Emerald Street Community Hall has a capacity of 30 people seated within the room.
Features and equipment
- 30 chairs
- 6 plastic trestle tables 1800mm x 720mm
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- White board
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Wheelchair access
- Male and Female toilets
- Street parking
- Children's playground
Emerald Street Community Hall is available to hire every day except for shut down dates over the Christmas period. Dates will be blocked out starting from the 23 December each year.
Facilities cannot be booked for teenage birthdays, 18ths or 21sts.
- 9am to 6pm for all casual bookings
- 9am to 10pm for regular hirers
- Casual hire $60 per hour - booked time must include set up and clean up times
- Minimum of 3 hours morning or afternoon or 4 hours if wanting the lunch period
- Regular hire Commercial rate - $32 per hour - minimum of 1.5 hours
- Regular hire Not for Profit rate - $13.00 per hour - minimum of 1.5 hours
Prices effective until the 23 December 2016 inclusive of GST.
Penalty rate applies per hour or part thereof beyond agreed booking time stated on hire agreement.
For more information, contact our Community Facilities Officer on 9243 8888 or email@example.com.