Address: 1A South Road, Airport West
Ratcliff Community Hall is a large hall suitable can be used for events such as:
- dance classes
- martial arts
- children's birthdays
- recreation activities
Ratcliff Community Hall has a capacity of 150 people seated within the hall.
Features and equipment
- Main hall with wooden floorboards
- 150 chairs
- 20 plastic trestle tables 1800mm x 720mm
- Kitchen facilities including 900mm oven, stove, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and hot water unit
- Serving window from kitchen
- Ducted heating
- Wheelchair access
- Male and Female toilets
- Car park with 50 spaces on site
Ratcliff Community Hall is available to hire every day except for shut down dates over the Christmas period. Dates will be blocked out starting from the 23 December each year.
Facilities cannot be booked for teenage birthdays, 18ths or 21sts.
- 9am to 6pm for all casual bookings
- 9am to 10pm for regular hirers
- Casual hire $60 per hour - booked time must include set up and clean up times
- Minimum of 3 hours morning or afternoon or 4 hours if wanting the lunch period
- Regular hire Commercial rate - $32 per hour - minimum of 1.5 hours
- Regular hire Not for Profit rate - $13.00 per hour - minimum of 1.5 hours
Prices effective until the 23 December 2016 inclusive of GST.
Penalty rate applies per hour or part thereof beyond agreed booking time stated on hire agreement.
Make a booking request online
Check if the room is available and make a tentative online booking request for your event.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions will help you through the booking request process
- At the end of the process you are emailed a booking request number
- We will contact you to discuss your booking request
- Tentative bookings will only be held for 7 days and then cancelled if no contact with Council has been made.
For more information, contact our Community Facilities Officer on 9243 8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.