Address: 1 Boeing Road, Strathmore Heights
Strathmore Heights Community Hall is a medium-sized hall located in Boeing Reserve, that can be used for events such as:
- community meetings
- family reunions
- children's birthday parties
- gentle exercise
Strathmore Heights Community Hall has a capacity of 70 people seated within the hall.
- Main hall with vinyl flooring
- 70 adult chairs
- 16 plastic trestle tables 1800mm x 720mm
- 3 kindergarten tables 1500mm x 720mm
- 12 plastic kindergarten chairs
- Kitchen facilities including 900mm oven, stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher and hot water unit
- Ceiling fans
- 3 reverse cycle air-conditioners
- Enclosed play area with shaded sandpit
- 2 children's playgrounds at front of facility
- Wheelchair access from rear gate
- Disabled toilets
- Car park with 70 spaces on site
Strathmore Heights Community Hall is available to hire every day except for shut down dates over the Christmas period. Dates will be blocked out starting from the 23 December each year.
Facilities cannot be booked for teenage birthdays, 18th or 21st.
- 9am to 6pm for all casual bookings
- 9am to 10pm for regular hirers
- Casual hire $60 per hour - booked time must include set up and clean up times
- Minimum of 3 hours morning or afternoon or 4 hours if wanting the lunch period
- Regular hire Commercial rate - $32 per hour - minimum of 1.5 hours
- Regular hire Not for Profit rate - $13.00 per hour - minimum of 1.5 hours
Prices effective until the 23 December 2016 inclusive of GST.
Penalty rate applies per hour or part thereof beyond agreed booking time stated on hire agreement.
Make a booking request online
Check if the room is available and make a tentative online booking request for your event.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions will help you through the booking request process
- At the end of the process you are emailed a booking request number
- We will contact you to discuss your booking request
For more information, contact our Community Facilities Officer on 9243 8888 or email@example.com.