Address: 32 Winifred Street, Essendon
Woodlands Park House is a small house with one larger room and one small room that can be used for events such as:
- small community meetings
- small family reunions
- children's birthday parties
Woodland Park House has a capacity of 40 people seated within the two rooms.
Features and equipment
- 40 Chairs
- 3 x 1800mm x 720mm trestle tables, 5 x 720mm square tables
- split system cooling and heating
- ceiling fans
- Full kitchen with 900mm oven, stove, fridge/freezer, microwave and hot water unit
- Male and Female toilets
- Wheelchair access
- Car park with twelve spaces on site and street parking
- Children's playground
Woodland Park house is available to hire every day except for a shut down period over the Christmas period. Dates will be blocked out starting from the 23 December each year.
Facilities cannot be booked for teenage birthdays, 18th or 21st.
- 9am to 6pm for all casual bookings
- 9am to 10pm for regular hirers
- Casual hire $60 per hour - booked time must include set up and clean up times
- Minimum of 3 hours morning or afternoon or 4 hours if wanting the lunch period
- Regular hire Commercial rate - $32 per hour - minimum of 1.5 hours
- Regular hire Not for Profit rate - $13.00 per hour - minimum of 1.5 hours
Full payment for booking must be made within 14 days of booking documents being sent out.
Cancellation fee does apply.
Prices effective until the 23 December 2016 inclusive of GST.
Penalty rate applies per hour or part thereof beyond agreed booking time stated on hire agreement.
Make a booking request online
Check if the room is available and make a tentative online booking request for your event.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions will help you through the booking request process
- At the end of the process you are emailed a booking request number
- We will contact you to discuss your booking request
For more information, contact our Community Facilities Officer on 9243 8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.