Planning enforcement

We have a responsibility to enforce the Moonee Valley Planning Scheme. This involves making sure the restrictions held in place for certain areas, for example industrial development in residential areas, as well as compliance with any planning permit issued.

Lodging a complaint

Any complaints regarding the possible breach of planning permits and/or our planning scheme should be made in writing. Your correspondence should include:

  • Details of the land that is in contravention of the permit or scheme,
  • A contact name
  • Postal address
  • Daytime contact telephone number.

You can send a letter to us specifying these details or complete a planning investigations form (pdf, 163kb).

For urgent matters you can also contact our Statutory Planning Development Liaison Officers on 9243 8888.

For more information

Read our Moonee Valley Planning Scheme.

Last updated: Wednesday, 4 April 2018, 11:58 PM