Works within a Municipal Road Reserve

In addition to obtaining a drainage inspection permit, you must obtain consent from the Coordinating Road Authority (VicRoads or MVCC) before undertaking drainage works within the road reserve.

If you are unsure who the Coordinating Road Authority is, view the interactive map of arterial roads under VicRoads authority.

Applying for consent

Complete the Works within a Municipal Road Reserve online form which will allow you to pay by credit card.

More information

Please see our Works within a Municipal Road Reserve policy.

Works on arterial roads

If you are undertaking drainage works within arterial road reserves you will need consent from VicRoads.

For more information, contact VicRoads.

Want to know more?

For more information about road works, call us on 9243 8888.

Last updated: Tuesday, 7 May 2019, 1:12 AM